Monday 21 January 2013

Images for my Front Cover music magazine






















For this image there was a few imperfections in the image and so I decided that I needed to open this image into Photoshop.

I used the quick selection tool to highlight the background and the reason why I want to highlight the background is so that I can change the background to a white background. I used the quick selection tool and instead of having a harsh edge around the model I clicked onto refine edge and changed the setting so the edge wasn't as harsh.

Next, I used the clone tool to get rid of any spots or marks on the models face. Also i realised that the hair on the model was coming onto the scarf, it wasn't bad however it was an easy correction to be made and so I used the clone tool to get rid of the little bits of hair.

I then moved onto the model and so decided on using the clone tool so that I could get rid of some of the imperfections for example on the chair you can see a big piece of tape and this made the image look unprofessional and so I used the clone tool to get rid f this. I also used the quick selection tool to highlight that area of the chair, I then used the Levels Tool (cmd+l) to change the brightness of the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment