Monday 10 December 2012

Proposal Table with Potential Problems


This is a proposal table and this is where I am going to describe what I am going to do and the potential problems that could arise while making my magazine and I have done this table so that if any thing goes wrong I will have the knowledge from this table of what I could do to solve it.

Potential Problems with My Coursework

Potential area where there might be a problem
How I will deal with this problem
Images for:
  • Front cover
  • Contents Page













The potential problems that could arise with the images could be:
  • My model that I had in mind for the images for my magazine might not want to do the images any more and so I would deal with the problem by asking them again to take the image or even try asking someone else that is more reliable.
  • My model might not turn up and I may not have another chance to catch up and take pictures at another stage and I would try and deal with this problem by either using images from the internet, quickly take some images and hope they look good enough, use some images you have taken previously or ask your teacher for some advice on how to solve this as a last resort.
  • The images that I take might not be of the quality that I need to meet requirement
-       Blurry
-       Not the appropriate shot size
To solve this problem I would retake these images again and when taking the image make sure that the images are in focus and look good on the screen.
  • The images might not big enough to fit the size of my bigger enough (may have to stretch them and then ruin the quality of my magazine) and to solve this problem I would a different MP size camera next time I need to take photographs.
  • I might not have taken enough images to use and chose from and to deal with problem I would either try and take some more before the exam or use the best of my images that I have already taken.

Article Inside Magazine













The potential problems that could arise with the article inside my magazine:
  • The article that I had in mind might not fit with my genre style and I could solve this problem by re-writing the article again or just change the articles genre style by changing what made it the wrong genre style in the first place. For example if the person in the magazine sounded from another genre I would change the person to someone in my magazine genre.
  • The article might be to long and so to make this better I would take out parts of my article that is irrelevant or I would re-arrange it so that the article was shorter.
  • The article might be too short and to solve this problem I would look at other magazine of my genre and see what more I could add in.
  • The article might not sound realistic and so to solve this problem I would look through other magazines and see what type of article they write and see how I need to improve my own.
  • There may be spelling errors and to solve this problem I could use spell checker to get rid of all the spelling errors.
  • The layout may not look very good and so to improve this I could look at how other magazines arrange their articles and change mine to make mine look better.
Images to accompany article













The potential problems that could arise with the images to accompany my article:
  • The images to accompany my article may be too big and detract from the text and to solve this problem I would just resize my images to a more appropriate size.
  • The images for my magazine may be too small and they may be pointless having and so to solve this problem I would make the images I will be using in my magazine bigger.
  • There could be too many images in the article and to solve this I would not use as many and take a few out and re-arrange the ones that I have chosen.
  • The images for the article may not have good enough image quality to be re-sized and so to solve this I would re-take the images on a better camera.
  • The images I have taken may not be very good and might not relate to by article and to solve this problem I could re-write my article to match my images or re-take my images to match my article.
  • The colour of the image may clash with the colour scheme I have chosen and to solve this problem I would either change my colour scheme to match my image, take another image with the model/background wearing a different colour or go onto Photoshop an use the different tools on there to change the colours.
  • The lighting of the image may not be very good and to solve this I could use Photoshop Tools to lighten this or re-take the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment