Thursday 11 April 2013

Evaluation Question 3 part 1 and 2

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


Part 1
After looking at the different institutions I thought that IPC would be the best institution as they have magazines that are similar to mine in style and layout and they even use the same colour scheme in some of their magazines for example NME. The publisher of NME is Tracy Cheesman and the publishing director Emily Hutchings. On NME’s website they have posted that they feel that ‘NME is the longest published and most respected music weekly in the world’ and ‘gives its readers the most exciting, most authoritative coverage of the very best in new music, including award-winning features, the latest releases, live reviews’. 
















Part 2
This music magazine is one of the closest matches to my magazine and it has the same age range for their target audience: ‘intensely engaged audience of 16-24 year-olds’. NME however is more interested in Rock styling of music and they also appeal more to men rather than woman, which my magazine is however this is a stereotypical view on music and which genre like particular sub-genres of music. NME is a UK based company and with me being in the UK I think that if I were to distribute my media product, just like NME I would like to get as much of a fan base as them.


This is an Animoto video that I have created for question 3 of my AS Media Evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment